We just booked our tickets for our honeymoon in the French Riviera in early May. We fly in and out of Nice and are looking at recommendations for Hotels, cities to stay in, etc. We'll be renting a car and will be there for 10 nights/11 days.
We'd like our trip to be a combination of relaxation/hanging out at the beach in addition to doing some exploring. My initial thoughts were Nice, Cannes, Juan les pics/Antibes and St. Tropez. Don't want to do too much driving each day. My fiance and I have never been there before, so all recommendations are appreciated. Budget will be on the high end since we've been saving and this is very special once in a lifetime type trip. Not trying to save money and/or stay in cheaper hotels.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 https://www.healthdietalert.com/body-boost-garcinia/
- 2 10 Days in Austria
- 3 Valentine Day Gift for Girlfriend 2018
- 4 bodyweight reduce applications
- 5 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 6 Le Marche Research Help
- 7 Help with Venice Trip?
- 8 Help with 11 night Portugal Itinerary
- 9 Russian-American Relations: safe to travel? Get Visas?
- 10 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 11 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 12 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 13 Preliminary planning for Croatia May or June 2017
- 14 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 15 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 16 Greece in end October
- 17 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 18 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 19 GTG Paris December 2017
- 20 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 21 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 22 Favorite London memories
- 23 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 24 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 25 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler