Has anyone been to any French language schools in Nice? If so, what did you think? I'm trying to decide between France Langue or going to another school in Nice or Marseille.
I'm looking for:
-Class sizes no bigger than 12 students
-Family home stays (which is why I've decided against the school at Villefranche-sur-Mer, as recommended as that seems to be)
-Classmates (mostly) over 25 years of age (I'm 31, and do not want to be surrounded by teenagers and/or college kids)
I'm planning a last minute 6 week trip for this January, so I'm trying to get info as quickly as possible to start booking things.
Any tips would be much appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which Aran Island??
- 2 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 3 New Years in France
- 4 Paris November 2017
- 5 Arezzo - how much time?
- 6 Spain or Portugal
- 7 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 8 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 9 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 10 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 11 hotel reservations in Switzerland in June?
- 12 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 13 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 14 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 15 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 16 9 day trip to France
- 17 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 18 2 week May trip with kids
- 19 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 20 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 21 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 22 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 23 Easter Week in Italy
- 24 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 25 Airport Transfer