I found 2 nice Hotels for one night before we fly from Munich to Prague.
Hotel Erdinger Weissebraue in Erding
Hotel Bayerischer in Freising
I'm wondering if either town is nicer?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris November 2017
- 2 1 night in Algarve in January?
- 3 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 4 Sorrento to Montepulciano- where to rent car?
- 5 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 6 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 7 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 8 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 9 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 10 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 11 Current plan for March trip
- 12 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 13 Spain in 2018
- 14 Rentals in Madrid , Spain-Select
- 15 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 16 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 17 First time in Spain
- 18 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 19 Schengen entry/exit stamps in Austria
- 20 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 21 Barcelona to Malaga
- 22 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 23 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 24 Best area to stay near Split for easy beach access.
- 25 beware of robbed in Milan