Next summer I'll be spending a bit of time on some farms in England and Scotland and I have one week between the end of my gig in Scotland and the start of the next one in Cornwall. I'm in my 20's and I'll be travelling solo by train, interested in non-touristy things, little towns, art, wondering around, being outside, etc. I'll have come off of two weeks in London, Oxford, York and Edinburgh with my parents so no need to return there. Here are some ideas:
4 )St. Ives
Hopefully that's enough info for my very broad question. Any recommendations or opinions on awesome places to see would be very helpful - it's my first time in the UK.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 2 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 3 Driving
- 4 Malaga Christmas lights
- 5 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 6 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 7 My France Vacation
- 8 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 9 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia
- 10 Where to stay in Naples?
- 11 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 12 Provence and Cote de Azure
- 13 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 14 Andalusia schedule /Cordoba question
- 15 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 16 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 17 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 18 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 19 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 20 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 21 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 22 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 23 CACHOPO, CABRALES & CARBAYONES Asturias..and "The Best Steak in The World"
- 24 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 25 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
Free week anywhere between Edinburgh and Cornwall ~ Suggestions?