My DH managed to use his miles to nab a ticket for me to fly in and out of Munich the 2nd week of June. What to do and see in this area? Interesting in historical sights and spectacular scenery and hikes. Heard about the Sleeping Beauty castle, Black Forrest. From the map it looks like it's close to Austria and Switzerland.
Please suggest an itinerary, including details about how to get around (by train, bus, etc.).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London vacation rental agency
- 2 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 3 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 4 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 5 Greece during Easter week or August
- 6 Iceland driving in March
- 7 Northern Spain road trip
- 8 Manchester Christmas Markets 2017
- 9 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 10 Help with Spain itinerary
- 11 My France Vacation
- 12 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 13 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 14 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 15 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 16 Where to stay in Naples?
- 17 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 18 Driving
- 19 Malaga Christmas lights
- 20 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 21 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 22 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia
- 23 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 24 Provence and Cote de Azure
- 25 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.