I have pretty much zero interest in going to Disneyland Paris, but I came across this offer and thought some of you might be interested. To celebrate the 20th anniversary of the park, you can sign up to get a free ticket which can be used on your birthday or the week after. If your birthday has already gone, you can sign up for 2013 (you can sign up until 30 September, with tickets available until 6 October 2013, presuming that's when your birthday is of course).
The website is in French, but you should be able to work it out with Google Translate. I looked at the UK site and found no mention of the offer, I'm not sure about the US site (there is an annoying redirect on the main site which doesn't seem to allow you to view different country sites/languages). You can also enter your children's birthdays (enfants).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 CANON PRINTER 1888 : 279 : O246 installations CONTACT CANON Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Three Island Greek Itinerary
- 3 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 4 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 5 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 6 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 7 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 8 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 9 Malaga Christmas lights
- 10 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 11 tinnitus
- 12 Tips for first trip to UK
- 13 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 14 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 15 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 16 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 17 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 18 London vacation rental agency
- 19 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 20 Scotland ideas
- 21 land vs river cruise
- 22 The World's Greatest Churches
- 23 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 24 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 25 Trans Siberian Train