My parents are going to Venice in late August and wondering if the city has any free Summer classical music concerts or similar nighttime entertainment. We couldn't find anything online, but thought it might be worth asking here
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The World's Greatest Churches
- 2 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 3 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 4 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 5 U.K. Website & 1-Way Flight Booking Questions
- 6 Portugal
- 7 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 8 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 9 Tips for first trip to UK
- 10 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 11 Three Island Greek Itinerary
- 12 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 13 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 14 Malaga Christmas lights
- 15 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 16 Scotland ideas
- 17 Paris November 2017
- 18 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 19 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 20 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 21 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 22 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 23 London vacation rental agency
- 24 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 25 land vs river cruise