I would like to know if someone can maybe give me advice on where to find free or inexpensive classical concerts (orchestra's, opera's, ballet etc.) in Paris for December?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 2 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 3 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 4 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 5 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 6 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 7 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 8 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 9 beware of robbed in Milan
- 10 Lost property at Fiumicino airport Rome
- 11 Where to stay for Mont Saint-Michel
- 12 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 13 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 14 GTG Paris December 2017
- 15 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 16 Barcelona to Malaga
- 17 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 18 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 19 Which Area in London?
- 20 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 21 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 22 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 23 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 24 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 25 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler