I used to live in Germany a while ago, so I have had a BBBank account for some time now.
I still use the account, because when I lived there, I bought a new car, so for the next few years, small monthly payments for the car will be coming out of my BBBank account.
Obviously, every now and then, wherever I happen to be working, I wire some money into it, so there is always sufficient funds in it for the car payments to come out.
I now have a job in the Netherlands, but in order to avoid opening a new bank account in the Netherlands, I have asked the employer to pay my salary straight into my BBBank account.
Of course, I will be paying taxes and health insurance within the Netherlands...
My question is: I can still use my German BBBank account as usual. Right? In other words, only because now a proper income will be coming into my BBBank account, I do not have to pay any extra money to the bank or to the German government. Do I ??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 2 Arezzo - how much time?
- 3 Easter Week in Italy
- 4 hotel reservations in Switzerland in June?
- 5 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 6 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 7 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 8 Which Aran Island??
- 9 New Years in France
- 10 Paris November 2017
- 11 Spain or Portugal
- 12 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 13 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 14 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 15 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 16 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 17 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 18 9 day trip to France
- 19 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 20 2 week May trip with kids
- 21 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 22 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 23 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 24 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 25 Airport Transfer