It's the first time I'll go to Europe, and to reduce costs I'll probably drive between those cities (we are in 4, so it's kind expensive to go by train or plane)
I'd like to know if there is any place that is worth visiting between them, and any other advice about what to visit in those cities.
we are going in two couples, so romantic recommendations are welcome
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL 1800:681:72O8 Password Reset CONTACT AOL Tec*h by 24/7
- 2 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 3 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 4 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 5 land vs river cruise
- 6 South of France
- 7 Tips for first trip to UK
- 8 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 9 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 10 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 11 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 12 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 13 Traveling to Ukraine with a travel guide
- 14 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 15 My France Vacation
- 16 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 17 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 18 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 19 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 20 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 21 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 22 Malaga Christmas lights
- 23 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 24 Your favorite London streets for strolling?
- 25 Planning a Poland itinerary