So I have a flight in early August that leaves Venice on Lufthansa at 10:20am, and arrives at Frankfurt at 11:55am. I then have another flight that leaves Frankfurt at 1:10pm on US Airways to Philadelphia. Is my connection possible? I'm not sure if having a business class ticket would help, but if anyone knows Frankfurt Airport well at all, PLEASE let me know if I need to reschedule. It was an award ticket, so I'm not sure how flexible it is. Is this doable?
Oh, and if anyone would be able to tell me how the codeshare works between Lufthansa and US as well, that would help A LOT.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL☎ 1:800:681:7208☎ Tec*h Sup0rt Aol CONTACT by☎ 24x7 Yes!
- 2 Netherlands- Texel
- 3 Santa Maria Novella products??
- 4 Annecy or Talloires or other?
- 5 Keukenhaf
- 6 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 7 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 8 Waze Navigation in Iteland? Or other?
- 9 9 day trip to France
- 10 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 11 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 12 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 13 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 14 Once upon a time in Italy
- 15 2 week May trip with kids
- 16 Which Aran Island??
- 17 Sleep at Heathrow
- 18 Serious fire at Cameron House Hotel, Loch Lomond
- 19 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 20 Netherlands, Brussels and possibly Luxembourg
- 21 CULINARY EXPLORING IN MADRID, SEVILLA, GAUCIN AND MALAGA
- 22 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 23 Rail vs. Plane
- 24 Arezzo - how much time?
- 25 European Christmas Markets Itinerary