I have schedule trip this March to Stuttgart Germany.
Flying from Changi Singapore to Frankfurt Airport.
I can opt to take local flight to reach Stuttgart from Frankfurt but i prefer to take train from Frankfurt to Stuttgart (Holiday Inn) instead. Reason is i want to see more of Germany if i travel via train.
1. Is this a good idea?
2. Is the train station near to Frankfurt airport?
3. What are the train station i need to take note going to Stuttgart? I read some main station and or transfer or so... Is there any direct train frankfurt to Stuttgart?
Appreciate all your reply. And Thanks in advance.
I would like to get your best recommendation and suggestion.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 2 U.K. Website & 1-Way Flight Booking Questions
- 3 Malaga Christmas lights
- 4 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 5 Scotland ideas
- 6 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 7 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 8 Three Island Greek Itinerary
- 9 Paris November 2017
- 10 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 11 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 12 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 13 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 14 Tips for first trip to UK
- 15 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 16 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 17 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 18 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 19 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 20 London vacation rental agency
- 21 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 22 land vs river cruise
- 23 The World's Greatest Churches
- 24 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 25 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond