We are going to France in a little more than a month. I'm map shopping and have a small dilemma.
We train straight from CDG to Reims, but after a day we will get a car then drive to Vaux le Vicomte and Fontainebleau. From there we leave the car at Orly and fly to Nice.
In Nice we have a car for five days and nights before flying back to Paris.
I could get the Champagne-Ardennes Michelin map but it wouldn't cover our drive toward the chateaux and Orly.
I could get the France Nord map and the Cote d'Azur map.
Or I could get the spiral bound Michelin map for all of France. That would be the best buy and we do use our spiral bound Italy Michelin map all the time.
It is doubtful that we will rent or buy a sat nav device. I much prefer paper maps for getting the lay of the land.
So any advice on which maps to buy would be helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia
- 2 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 3 Problem with Trip Advisor
- 4 Mediterranean princess cruise
- 5 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 6 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 7 Best Greek Island
- 8 5 days in Andalusia
- 9 Malaga Christmas lights
- 10 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 11 Champs E.....no market ‘this year? How will it look?
- 12 crete or santorini in Oct.
- 13 Noxor Platinum Edition
- 14 Sifnos and...Paros? Last minute help
- 15 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 16 Greek Islands, female solo traveller.
- 17 Driving
- 18 Need help with Mykonos vs. Naxos/Paros
- 19 Ferry vs. plane Athens to Santorini
- 20 Manchester Christmas Markets 2017
- 21 Change of resident
- 22 How best to see the Douro Valley?
- 23 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 24 The World's Greatest Churches
- 25 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath