I am a 20-something year old female solo travel who will be in France in May for 3 weeks. I know I want to spend a month in Paris but I'm not sure where else I should go in this time. I will be traveling via train, and I was considering Nice/surrounding for 7 days and Lyons/surrounding for 7 days but I've heard some negative feedback regarding Nice as a necessary spot, so I'd love suggestions for an itinerary and day trips Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hiking - Suggest a location
- 2 Best Gift For Valentines To a Boyfriend
- 3 Travel chat and reflections
- 4 The World's Greatest Churches
- 5 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 6 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 7 Advise Needed
- 8 naturalfitnesspoint.com/hair-bloom/
- 9 South of France
- 10 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 11 6 days in Slovenia and Croatia in January
- 12 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 13 Copenhagen, Stockholm & Bergen April 2018
- 14 Amsterdam at End of Year - Tickets for Museums
- 15 10 days in europe
- 16 Black Friday in Britain? Why?
- 17 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 18 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 19 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 20 land vs river cruise
- 21 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 22 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 23 19 days Ireland by car - please advise
- 24 Scotland ideas
- 25 Tips for first trip to UK