I know this is a redundant Subject but we are taking only two one way TGV trains in France, one from CDG to Reims, and one from Strasbourg back to Paris. I know the Prem tickets are
available on line now for travel 50 and 60 days from today. Will the prices increase substantially if we wait till we get there.? Is there a service fee for ordering online through sncf or Voyages? I noticed the price was higher on voyages.
When we took trains in Italy last October, we just walked in and bought 1st class tickets with no problems and relatively inexpensive. Is France any different? These are the only trips we have ever traveled by train.(With the exception of Japan) We always have driven the whole way. Thanks for any help you can provide.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 2 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 3 Mediterranean princess cruise
- 4 Copenhagen, Stockholm & Bergen April 2018
- 5 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 6 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 7 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 8 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 9 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 10 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 11 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 12 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 13 The World's Greatest Churches
- 14 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia
- 15 Recommendations for 3 night golf package in the ALgarve
- 16 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 17 Manchester Christmas Markets 2017
- 18 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 19 Shall we Gdansk?
- 20 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 21 Problem with Trip Advisor
- 22 Best Greek Island
- 23 5 days in Andalusia
- 24 Malaga Christmas lights
- 25 Champs E.....no market ‘this year? How will it look?