We are planning a trip to France thus June. Presently I am considering spending time in Paris, three nights, the Loire Valley and Provence, for six nights each.
For transport we plan on using the Metro in Paris, take the SNCF to the Loire, hire a car there to tour around, then take the SNCF to Provence and hire a car there.
In all areas we are trying to decide on locations to stay, and whether to rent accommodation or to stay in hotels. For location in Paris we are considering the area near Odeon/Saint Germain. In the Loire and Provence we are thinking about setting up in a central location in each, such as Chinon or Montlouis-Sur-Loire and in Provence, Avignon or Marseille.
It would be great to hear your suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GTG Paris December 2017
- 2 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 3 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 4 Christmas Markets 2017
- 5 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 6 Budget trip
- 7 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 8 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 9 Driving
- 10 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 11 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 12 Algarve Town Selection
- 13 Tips for first trip to UK
- 14 paris to london- day trip
- 15 Browsing Barcelona
- 16 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 17 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 18 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 19 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 20 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 21 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 22 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 23 Portugal
- 24 Pisa Central to Hotel Kinzica at late night.
- 25 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia