I will be checking into Adagio Paris - Montapartre on June 19th night arriving by TGV from Geneva. I am in Paris on 20,21 & 22 and check out on 23rd morning 1130 hrs flight.
I am travelling with my wife and son (2 years & 3 months). Could you assist me with an itinerary. Do you think a Disney trip on 22nd is worthwhile. I have been trying to book online tkts for the Eiffel tower but due to some technical issue the tkts are not available for any of the above dates. My trip will not be complete without a tour to the top of Eiffel tower. Any suggestions are welcome. Regards.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland ideas
- 2 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 3 Black Friday in Britain? Why?
- 4 Anyone ever used a resort for a day in Santorini??
- 5 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 6 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 7 paris to london- day trip
- 8 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 9 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 10 Tips for first trip to UK
- 11 The World's Greatest Churches
- 12 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 13 U.K. Website & 1-Way Flight Booking Questions
- 14 Portugal
- 15 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 16 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 17 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 18 Three Island Greek Itinerary
- 19 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 20 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 21 Malaga Christmas lights
- 22 Paris November 2017
- 23 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 24 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 25 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris