I am very new to this website and hoping to get some help in creating a comfortable and an enjoyable itinerary. We have a one year old who will be 17 months when we take the trip to Europe. This will be our first trip to Europe in September 2014. I would really like to squeeze in Spain or Prague, because I am not sure if we will be able to go back ever again but I know its not practical. So here is what I am thinking:
Land in Paris from Seattle.
4 days in Paris. not sure what to see other than paris in france... help!
9 days in Italy:
2 in Venice
3 in Florence
really want to visit Pisa
4 days in Rome
5 days in Switzerland.
want to explore Interlaken, Zurich?
1) Should I go to Switzerland before Italy. From Paris?
2) Is there any chance I can squeeze in any other country?
3) Should I rent a car with a toddler or just use trains?
4) Are the days enough for each city or too much?
5) Is $5000 enough budget for all this? (we r not much into shopping and expensive dinning)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona to Malaga
- 2 Which Area in London?
- 3 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 4 Milan airport--which one
- 5 Trains - website?
- 6 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 7 two days in Nice
- 8 Visit to France
- 9 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 10 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 11 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 12 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 13 Ireland, public trans and my bicycle.
- 14 First time in Spain
- 15 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 16 Paris Apartment
- 17 New fast track
- 18 Packing Champagne
- 19 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 20 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 21 Itinerary Help, Please!!!
- 22 Once upon a time in Italy
- 23 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 24 Private Driver in Malaga Spain
- 25 Christmas in Granada....food!