I'm heading to France in November to celebrate my Birthday! I've looked around on the internet and found some places I would like to visit and came up with an itinerary. Please take a look and let me know if this would work or if I should make any changes to make it a better experience. Thanks!
Depart 11.20 (Friday) arrive 11.21 around 11AM in Paris
11.21 (Sat) Day 1-PARIS-check into hotel, lunch, nap. Get ready, walk around, dinner.
11.22 (Sun) Day 2-PARIS-The Louvre, walk market pick up meat, cheese, back to room and relax. Drinks at Bar 228 then out to dinner.
11.23 (Mon)-11.25 (wed) Head to Beaujolais. Take train from Paris to Lyon 2 Hrs. Pick up car rental in Lyon. Drive to Beaujolais. Staying in Beaujolais 11.23-11.25 (2 nights). Drive around countryside and try wineries.
11.25 (Wed)-11.26 (Thur) Drive to Annecy, stay over. Drive back to Lyon and drop off rental car.
11.26 (thur)-11.27 Cassis-Train to Cassis 2HRs.
11.27-11.28 Train from Cassis to Nice 2 1/2 Hrs.
11.28 Fly out of Nice
I live in NYC so I want to spend only a small amount of time in big cities. I want to spend time in the countryside and walking around cute towns.
Please let me know any must sees in any of these locations!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European Christmas Markets Itinerary
- 2 Family vacation
- 3 Tips for first trip to UK
- 4 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 5 GTG Paris December 2017
- 6 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 7 Dubrovnik
- 8 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 9 Yet another London Hotel Question
- 10 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 11 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 12 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 13 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 14 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 15 Christmas in South of Spain 2018
- 16 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 17 which language school in Italy?
- 18 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 19 Driving
- 20 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 21 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 22 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 23 Christmas Markets 2017
- 24 Budget trip
- 25 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!