This is my first time posting in a forum here, so please excuse me if i make any errors..
Iv been all over Europe over a total of 3 summers with my family.. covered different areas each time. Iv never had to worry about planning a trip coz my dad did all the work, always hired a car and just drove around. My last trip was 4 years ago.
Now, im planning a trip with my cousin (who lives in New York) In March next year during Spring break.
We have 2 weeks at our disposal . She really wants to visit Paris & Rome. I really want to re-visit Bellagio and Zermatt. And we both want to visit Venice.
We are obviously on a budget, i dont think anyone traveling to Europe isn't.
I wanted your opinions on how we should plan this out. Initially i thought we could land in Paris, do Rome next Venice, then Bellagio, Zermatt and then back to Paris. Or would that be completely wrong? I think we have more than enough time to cover all these places.. I wouldnt want to spend more that 2 nights each in Paris and Rome. Im very confused about transportation and the trains we'd have to take etc.
Any suggestions will be appreciated.. thanks for your time !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mifi rentals for Portugal
- 2 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 3 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 4 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 5 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 6 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 7 Easter Week in Italy
- 8 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 9 Barcelona tour option help please
- 10 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 11 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 12 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 13 UK's Cornrwall Polzeath spring base
- 14 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 15 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 16 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 17 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 18 1st time to Europe
- 19 My trip to Prague
- 20 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 21 Which Aran Island??
- 22 Santa Maria Novella products??
- 23 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 24 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 25 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!