My Husband & I plan to land in Paris on the 2nd June and spend the next 13 days touring Paris-Italy-Greece. Heres my itinerary:
2 June: Paris- See the Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, Champs Elysees and Place de la Concorde.
3 June: Disneyland France/Paris Spend the whole day at the theme park
4 June: Visit the Lourve. Take the night train to Verona, Italy
5 June:Verona...visit Juliet's balcony &? take the evening train to Venice
6 June: Venice
7 June Venice train to Pisa (visit the tower) then train to Florence
8 June Florence
9 June Florence
10 June: Early morning train to Rome...tour spanish steps, pantheon etc
11 June: Go to Vatican City
12 June: Tour Colosseum .Take Flight From Rome to Athens
13 June: Athens.... go to Santorini
14 June: Santorini
15 June: Santorini
I'm planning to take the Eurorail 3 countries pass for 8 days to travel from Paris to Italy and then within Italy. Is that a good choice?. How will I go from Athens to Sanotrini & Back?
Will we be able to drop off our luggage at a locker in the train stations in Verona & Pisa (as we'll there for just a few hours to tour around)
This is the first trip my husband & I are taking after marriage (been married 6 months) so we do want it to be romantic. Both of us love travelling and do not mind the adventure either!
How can I incorporate more of Tuscany in this trip (I've heard its beautiful).
Also, considering the itinerary, how much luggage will we be able to take? 10 kg handcarry trolley bags each?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP PRINTER 1~800~681:7208 installations Contact HP Techh care
- 2 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 3 Current plan for March trip
- 4 First time in Spain
- 5 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 6 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 7 Barcelona to Malaga
- 8 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 9 where to buy baby gifts in paris?
- 10 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 11 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 12 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 13 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 14 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 15 Dublin for St. Patricks Day
- 16 Recommendations Budget hotel Paris
- 17 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 18 beware of robbed in Milan
- 19 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 20 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 21 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 22 Once upon a time in Italy
- 23 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 24 GTG Paris December 2017
- 25 Paris November 2017