I am a graduate student and a few friends and I have decided we would like to do a mini 26 day trip to France and Portugal. Most of Portugal is planned (if you have suggestions that area MUST SEE or DO please share), but I am struggling with planning France. I know we will spend the first four nights, and about 5 days in Paris. From there we were thinking of doing two other smaller areas up in North/East France because most travel suggestions around December say that is the place to go.
I originally was thinking Reims and Strasbourg... But I read a few things saying Reims has changed a great deal and is now half the wonder it used to be.
So I still think we will stick with Strasbourg- I have to see those Christmas Markets! But I need some suggestions for the final stop... I also began looking into Dijon, and Nancy. Any suggestions? I need help
remember we are students! on a bit of a budget, looking for great day time museums, and a fun night life if possible!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 2 Favorite London memories
- 3 Hotels or apartments recommendations for Seville Malaga Córdoba Ronda
- 4 Return to Slovenia and Venice plus Trieste
- 5 Ronda or Jerez
- 6 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 7 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 8 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 9 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 10 two days in rome
- 11 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 12 Flight questions To Italy with Frankfurt connection
- 13 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 14 Avignon
- 15 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 16 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 17 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 18 Preliminary planning for Croatia May or June 2017
- 19 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 20 Budget trip
- 21 Rome to Greece on a Ferry
- 22 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 23 Provence and Cote de Azure
- 24 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 25 Provence Trip Report