I'm taking my first timer to Europe boyfriend to France in September for two weeks. To be honest Ive backpacked with friends in Spain, Portugal and Italy with friends, but this is my first attempt to plan a whole trip with a newbie! I'm thinking about flying into Paris for 4 days and then taking a train to Cassis. Id like to get an apartment for 10 days in but I'm wondering if that's too much time or if day trips to Nice or Marseilles are possible. Any recommendations for a nice clean hostel or apartment in Paris for 4 days would also be welcomed. In fact any advice whatssoever would be appreciated on accommodations, trains, buses and sites.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tips for first trip to UK
- 2 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 3 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 4 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 5 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 6 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 7 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 8 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 9 Portugal
- 10 Pisa Central to Hotel Kinzica at late night.
- 11 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 12 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 13 Budget campervans hire in Europe???
- 14 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 15 paris to london- day trip
- 16 GTG Paris December 2017
- 17 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 18 10 Days in Austria
- 19 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 20 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 21 Feedback on where to go (23 Mar to 8 Apr 2018)
- 22 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 23 Christmas Markets 2017
- 24 Le Marche Research Help
- 25 land vs river cruise