I wanted to see if you could help me with planning my upcoming trip in June to France.
I have already been to Paris so I plan to spend roughly 4 days there, I land on a Saturday and have yet to decide if I stay in Paris in the beginning or end of my trip.
I am trying to figure out with the remaining time if I should explore the north/west regions, Normandy and Loire or if I have enough time to go to Avignon/Provence and possibly Cannes. Our group is interested in exploring a wine region, visiting some chateauxs and seeing historical architecture as well as some moderate bike riding. I am not opposed to flying or taking a train directly to any region and renting a car once we arrive there.
I am also hoping to stay overnight in a chateaux as well, any recommendations for this would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 2 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 3 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 4 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 5 What happened to Sundriedtopepo
- 6 Help with Venice Trip?
- 7 Dubrovnik
- 8 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 9 Norte Dame light show!
- 10 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 11 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 12 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 13 Help with 11 night Portugal Itinerary
- 14 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 15 10 Days in Austria
- 16 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 17 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 18 Greece in end October
- 19 Champagne Tours
- 20 GTG Paris December 2017
- 21 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 22 Russian-American Relations: safe to travel? Get Visas?
- 23 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 24 Le Marche Research Help
- 25 Lisbon neighborhoods