My fiancé and I (young 50's) will be honeymooning in France in early May, 2015. We've already booked our apartment in Paris for 7 days and we also want to spend 5 days in wine country - preferably Burgundy or Rhone. We plan to rent a car, so are not obliged to stay in a city center - in fact, off the beaten path would be fine by us. We would like to stay somewhere where we could visit wineries, see some of the countryside (maybe even take a day hike or two) and perhaps make a day trip to the Alps.
After finally securing an apartment in Paris - from the thousands that are available - I am brain dead. Any suggestions as to where to stay and some wineries to visit for the remaining 5 days of our trip?
Thanks in advance for any advice you can offer.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 FOR TEC*H SUP0RTT 1800-681}-7208 INSTALLATIONS ISSUES CONTACT CARE beचुआ
- 2 Sleep at Heathrow
- 3 hotel reservations in Switzerland in June?
- 4 Serious fire at Cameron House Hotel, Loch Lomond
- 5 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 6 Two week Europe itenirary help
- 7 Keukenhaf
- 8 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 9 Arezzo - how much time?
- 10 South of London in March, ancient trees and Daffodils?
- 11 Netherlands, Brussels and possibly Luxembourg
- 12 Netherlands- Texel
- 13 9 Day trip itinerary west and northern ireland
- 14 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 15 Annecy or Talloires or other?
- 16 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 17 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 18 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 19 9 day trip to France
- 20 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 21 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 22 England
- 23 Santa Maria Novella products??
- 24 Waze Navigation in Iteland? Or other?
- 25 US dairy vs European Dairy
France: 7 days in Paris and 5 days.... in wine country somewhere?