We have decided to go to Spain in August for 4 weeks. So that is very soon and I am getting overwhelmed. I know it will be hot, so I am mentally prepared for that.
Can you experts give me some advice where to go. We are beach lovers, but we also adore culture and nature. I hope they are not all mutually exclusive. I was thinking Andalucía, Extremadura, and Costa Verde. Why those areas, I don't know, they seem just a bit off the beaten path without tons of hustle and bustle, yes those are a few more of our criteria. It will be my husband and I and our kids (7&12). That said, I do want other kids around for our kids to socialize with (not always, but sometime). We will be renting a car.
What more information do you need from me? I know, very vague. It is a once in a lifetime trip and I just want it to be perfect, as we all do
Thanks for your assistance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 2 northern Italy this fall, dolomites and piedmont
- 3 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 4 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 5 land vs river cruise
- 6 10 days in europe
- 7 Tips for first trip to UK
- 8 European honeymoon help needed
- 9 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 10 Portugal
- 11 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 12 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.
- 13 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 14 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 15 Where to stay in Naples?
- 16 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 17 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 18 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 19 Browsing Barcelona
- 20 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 21 Malaga Christmas lights
- 22 Croatia in mid/late October
- 23 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 24 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 25 Help with Venice Trip?