My fiance and I will be in Burgundy next June (2011) for four nights - it will be our first time in France (we'll follow it with a week in Paris). Can anyone suggest or recommend:
-places to stay (either towns or specific hotels/B+Bs)
-towns that we should visit
-vineyards, wineries, or other sites to see
We'll be there for three full days and have a car for two of them, so ideally we'd stay in a town that's large enough to explore for a day (Beaune, Dijon, others?). Price range for a hotel isn't super high ($100-150/night, if possible). We're interested in seeing a mix of things while there - beautiful scenery, good food/wine, and some history as well.
Thanks for the advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 2 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 3 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 4 Shall we Gdansk?
- 5 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia
- 6 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 7 Problem with Trip Advisor
- 8 Mediterranean princess cruise
- 9 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 10 Best Greek Island
- 11 5 days in Andalusia
- 12 Malaga Christmas lights
- 13 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 14 Champs E.....no market ‘this year? How will it look?
- 15 crete or santorini in Oct.
- 16 Noxor Platinum Edition
- 17 Sifnos and...Paros? Last minute help
- 18 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 19 Greek Islands, female solo traveller.
- 20 Driving
- 21 Need help with Mykonos vs. Naxos/Paros
- 22 Ferry vs. plane Athens to Santorini
- 23 Manchester Christmas Markets 2017
- 24 Change of resident
- 25 How best to see the Douro Valley?