I am going to Forte Dei Marmi with my family staying about 10 minutes outside of it in Montignoso. We arrive in Rome and will be getting a car in the airport and driving up for 5 nights. We are thinking of doing cinque terre for one day, florence for another day, arezzo (possibly) forte dei marmi for a day and probably be there the night time. DOes anyone know any good restaurants bars or things to do in forte dei marmi.. also any other beautiful day trips we should check out.. then we are headed to rome for 2 nights.. anything there would be great too.. weve been there before and have seen the touristy things,, we want cute areas with restaurants.. and so on. We will be in rome august 15 and i just heard it a celebration or holiday there.. will the stores be open.. whats the best thing to do there?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 SBCGOBAL 1800:681:7208 Password Reset Contact SBCGOBAL Tec*h Supp0rt Care
- 2 Driving
- 3 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 4 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 5 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 6 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 7 Problem with Trip Advisor
- 8 Bilbao, Basque Country, declared Best European City 2018
- 9 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 10 Copenhagen, Stockholm & Bergen April 2018
- 11 Champs E.....no market ‘this year? How will it look?
- 12 Need Car & Driver for Southern Italy
- 13 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 14 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 15 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 16 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 17 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 18 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 19 GTG Paris December 2017
- 20 Paris or Rome dinner recommendations
- 21 Malaga Christmas lights
- 22 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 23 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 24 Poland--where else to go
- 25 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond