for all you Lush-ophiles...

Jul 23rd, 2001, 12:13 PM
Beth Anderson

for all you Lush-ophiles...

there is a store in Annapolis which is eerily similar to it... the biggest tip off are the fizzy bombs and the way the store is set up (stuff set out in pots, etc.)and the labeling is similar too - very basic.. but the products are not EXACTLY clones... but pretty darn close. (they don't appear to have the extensive line that Lush has...)

of course I like the real Lush better. Wonder how they managed to have these products here, when I understand Lush had trouble bringing this stuff stateside? I wonder if it was a copyright thing versus an FDA problem... (or whatever it was?)

Jul 23rd, 2001, 05:37 PM
Susan

I haven't been to them, but there are Lush stores in Toronto. So Beth, you may be able to get the products here - with our Canadian dollar, prices might be pretty good.

Jul 23rd, 2001, 06:26 PM
Carol

There is a store near me that reminds me of lush. Bath bombs etc.. It is called Bathos (Franklin, TN). The stuff at Bathos is good, but not as good as Lush!

Jul 23rd, 2001, 08:27 PM
Betsy

Carefully unwrapped the last little chunk of the figs and leaves soap that I bought at Lush in Victoria BC last year. Just stumbled into the store, never having heard of it. If I had only known how great their products are I would have loaded up.

Jul 23rd, 2001, 08:46 PM
Melissa

I was ordering stuff from Lush Canada's online store pretty regularly, till they jacked up the prices. I know the US dollar is still pretty strong in Canada, but Lush's online prices are now outrageous! I'm really sad!!

Jul 24th, 2001, 05:59 AM
Burp

I thought this thread was about liquor, or people who love lushes. urrp. Boy was I wrong. I'll just stumble back out.

Jul 24th, 2001, 05:13 PM
Betsy

For all Lush lovers who are headed to Italy, there's a Lush store in Roma! It's at Via dei Baullari, 12 Campo di Fiori. Yea! I can stock up on their figs and leaves soap. Any other recommendations for their products?