David Lebovitz thinks it might be a good idea. http://www.davidlebovitz.com/2012/04/10-ideas-for-food-trucks-in-paris/
Do you agree?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 South of France
- 2 Bilbao, Basque Country, declared Best European City 2018
- 3 Help with Spain itinerary
- 4 Yet another London Hotel Question
- 5 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 6 Need Car & Driver for Southern Italy
- 7 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 8 Malaga Christmas lights
- 9 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 10 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 11 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 12 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 13 paris to london- day trip
- 14 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 15 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 16 Christmas in South of Spain 2018
- 17 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 18 Family vacation
- 19 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 20 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 21 Tips for first trip to UK
- 22 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 23 which language school in Italy?
- 24 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 25 European Christmas Markets Itinerary