As evident from my other posts, I am traveling to Paris, Amsterdam,Rome and Amalfi this summer. Wanted to check if 50 euro is enough for food and internal travel in city. Kept a seperate budget for travel,accomodation, sightseeing.
50 euro is only for food and metro. Is this enough ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay for Mont Saint-Michel
- 2 MCAFEE INSTALLATION ☎ 1~888~279:0246 ERROR Contact Now ☎ Tec*h CALL.☎24x7*
- 3 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 4 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 5 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 6 beware of robbed in Milan
- 7 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 8 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 9 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 10 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 11 GTG Paris December 2017
- 12 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 13 Barcelona to Malaga
- 14 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 15 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 16 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 17 Which Area in London?
- 18 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 19 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 20 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 21 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 22 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 23 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 24 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 25 Paris November 2017