A few years ago (and I can't believe it's almost 2 years now) I saw Monet at the Grand Palais. I bought the Carte Sesame online, printed from home, and was all set.
This time, the Grand Palais has Edward Hopper and we are thinking about that exhibit too (this trip is going to be jam-packed!).
I am also thinking of the Musee d'Orsay exhibit on Impressionism and Fashion. It would make sense to have a line-jumper pass for this one as well. Would that mean buying a year membership (which is what the Carte Sesame at the Grand Palais is?)
Would it make sense to just go to FNAC the day I arrive and get both annual passes right there on the spot? Will FNAC sell annual passes or only one-time exhibit passes?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL MAIL 1:844:3O7:279O pASSWORD RESET AOL Tec*h CONTACTrk
- 2 Luggage lockers in Amsterdam
- 3 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 4 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 5 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 6 First time in Spain
- 7 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 8 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 9 Sorrento to Montepulciano- where to rent car?
- 10 Where to leave luggage while touring Amsterdam for 10 hours
- 11 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 12 Barcelona to Malaga
- 13 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 14 Paris November 2017
- 15 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 16 Camino de Santiago - tour companies?
- 17 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 18 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 19 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 20 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 21 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 22 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 23 1 night in Algarve in January?
- 24 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 25 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)