My partner and I are planning a trip to Italy in October. We are flying standby. We are wondering what airport to fly out of to either Rome or Milan?...which one will give us the best chance of making a flight. I understand you have to be flexible. Also...what day of the week is best to catch standby flight to Italy?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 शिकार brother PRINTER1800:681:7208 CONTACTbrother Tec*hh care
- 2 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 3 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 4 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 5 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 6 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 7 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 8 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 9 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 10 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 11 Easter Week in Italy
- 12 Moscow Hotels
- 13 Rome Hotel
- 14 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 15 Getting around Lisbon
- 16 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 17 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 18 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 19 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 20 Trains - website?
- 21 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 22 Paris November 2017
- 23 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 24 Spain in 2018
- 25 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?