Thank you for all the useful info that you've shared for all our trips. I was able to redeem mileage for this year's vacation (June 2013) and the only route i can get is in and out of Frankfurt from Asia. Europe has always charmed us couple, early 30s, who loves city life, culture, but NOT museums. we recently got back from a trip to Paris (on winter), Berlin, Prague, Vienna, Barcelona, Rome and Florence. So we want to explore the other part of Europe.
What would you suggest if we are flying in Frankfurt? should we do Amsterdam-Brugges-Frankfurt (and fly out)? or are there any other suggestions? i am thinking of going back to PAris (since this will be the first time I will see it in Summer). the original plan was to fly from Frankfurt to Tel Aviv but seeing that all flights are quite expensive, we will just stay in Europe.
Time: june 14 (land in Frankfurt; June 25 (flying our of Frankfurt)
Please also note that when we visit Vienna last year, we found it a bit low-key and we spent only 2 days instead of 4 days there. any suggestion would be appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL $ 1800:681:7208 Passwords Reset Contact AOL Tec*h ak47baba
- 2 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 3 Where to buy Saffron?
- 4 Tips for first trip to UK
- 5 land vs river cruise
- 6 Black Friday in Britain? Why?
- 7 Malaga Christmas lights
- 8 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 9 Portugal
- 10 Paris November 2017
- 11 Scotland ideas
- 12 Anyone ever used a resort for a day in Santorini??
- 13 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 14 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 15 paris to london- day trip
- 16 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 17 The World's Greatest Churches
- 18 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 19 U.K. Website & 1-Way Flight Booking Questions
- 20 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 21 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 22 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 23 Three Island Greek Itinerary
- 24 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 25 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days