We are flying into Florence from London City on a Friday in late November. We are going straight to Venice and then will go back to Florence for a week stay four days later.
Should we buy our tickets in advance? If our flight is late, it seems we would be out those tickets. On the other hand, is there a chance of the train being sold out or the tickets being a lot more expensive if we wait and buy the same day?
Thank you! This is our first trip to Italy.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 natural wonders
- 2 What happened to Sundriedtopepo
- 3 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 4 Dubrovnik
- 5 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 6 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 7 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 8 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 9 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 10 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 11 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 12 Help with Venice Trip?
- 13 Norte Dame light show!
- 14 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 15 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 16 Help with 11 night Portugal Itinerary
- 17 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 18 10 Days in Austria
- 19 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 20 Greece in end October
- 21 Champagne Tours
- 22 GTG Paris December 2017
- 23 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 24 Russian-American Relations: safe to travel? Get Visas?
- 25 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna