I wanted to get everyone's opinion on our time at our villa in tuscany. We are staying in Castelnuovo Berardenga for 3 nights. We are driving from outside florence to the villa and on the way I would love to stop in some small towns, eat, and see the sights. Does anyone have any suggestions on great stops that would be on the way, or even slightly off the beaten path? We don't mind spending all day driving and exploring and getting to our villa early evening for dinner there.
Once at the villa we will be doing a chianti and bordello wine tour (on two seperate days), they have multiple stops on each and are day long. Let me know what you think! This forum already helped so much with shaping our trip itinerary!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL ☎Email Password Reset Contact ☎1:800:681:7208 AOL Tec*h care By Yes☎!
- 2 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 3 First time in Spain
- 4 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 5 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 6 Sorrento to Montepulciano- where to rent car?
- 7 Where to leave luggage while touring Amsterdam for 10 hours
- 8 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 9 Luggage lockers in Amsterdam
- 10 Barcelona to Malaga
- 11 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 12 Paris November 2017
- 13 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 14 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 15 Camino de Santiago - tour companies?
- 16 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 17 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 18 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 19 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 20 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 21 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 22 1 night in Algarve in January?
- 23 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 24 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 25 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)