I'll be in Florence for June 15 - June 18 (really just 15-17 as leaving on the 18)
Here is my thought itinerary:
June 15: Arrive in Florence at 12:15 PM (check in to hotel)
- See Boboli Gardens
- Walk around town and just take in sites
- Go to the Accademia in the morning
- Go to Uffizi museums afterwards
- Do a car tour of Tuscany region, seeing San Gimignano and Siena.
- Dinner in Florence
I have several questions. I know I should reserve Uffizi and Accademia. What is the best booking website and the relative prices to book? Also, should I reserve the entry to the Boboli gardens? Finally, are there any particular sites I should go see besides the ones already mentioned? I'm staying right by the Duomo.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 New Years in France
- 2 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 3 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 4 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 5 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 6 Which Aran Island??
- 7 Mifi rentals for Portugal
- 8 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 9 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 10 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 11 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 12 Easter Week in Italy
- 13 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 14 Barcelona tour option help please
- 15 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 16 UK's Cornrwall Polzeath spring base
- 17 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 18 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 19 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 20 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 21 1st time to Europe
- 22 My trip to Prague
- 23 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 24 Santa Maria Novella products??
- 25 Getting to FCO from Rome