Asking for recommendations regarding our one week's trip to Italy in February.
We will be arriving to Milan and leving from Bergamo a week later.
The current plan is as follows:
Day 1 Milan,
Day 2. Train to Florence
Day 4. Florence
Day 5 Pisa/Lucca (not really sure if these 2 twons are worth a day trip)
Day 6 ???
Day 7 ???
Day 8. Flight from Bergamo in the afternoon.
So the main question is regarding 2 days after Florence.
Should we spend a day in Bologna (Or Parma or Mantua any other nearby towns??).
Or is it better to just train to Bergamo and spend 2 days there before leaving?
Considering the winter low season, which place has most to offer?
Your thoughs and recommendations will be really appreciated.
We are a young couple who like to walk around, see architecture and enjoy a nice meal.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 2 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia
- 3 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 4 Where to stay in Naples?
- 5 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 6 Provence and Cote de Azure
- 7 My France Vacation
- 8 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 9 Andalusia schedule /Cordoba question
- 10 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 11 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 12 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 13 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 14 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 15 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 16 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 17 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 18 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 19 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 20 CACHOPO, CABRALES & CARBAYONES Asturias..and "The Best Steak in The World"
- 21 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 22 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 23 Best Greek Island
- 24 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 25 Scooter/quad/bike rental on Greek Islands