Between September 13th and 18th I will be heading to Florence from Lake Garda. Now leaving outside the arrival and departure dates (13th and 18th) I will have 4 full days. Now I was thinking of leaving 2 full days to go around Florence and 2 full days to go around some places in Tuscany. Do you think this is doable for 2 days in Florence? I will be going to some few art museums, definitely not all. let me know.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 2 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 3 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 4 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 5 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 6 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 7 Easter Week in Italy
- 8 Moscow Hotels
- 9 Rome Hotel
- 10 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 11 Getting around Lisbon
- 12 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 13 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 14 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 15 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 16 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 17 Trains - website?
- 18 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 19 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 20 Paris November 2017
- 21 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 22 Spain in 2018
- 23 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 24 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 25 Christmas week in Ireland