Planning a trip for my husband and two little boys for next year. We will be leaving out of Boston, heading to Italy. We're in Italy a while, with stops in Venice, Garda, Lucca and Volterra. We've yet to plan where we will head first. This is our first trip to Italy, so some flight related questions:
1. In your experience, which airline is most comfortable in coach, BOS to Italy?
2. Will I be able to select seats in advance (I have a three year old and a five year old)?
3. Are there any direct flights into airports that would be appropriate for the above itinerary?
Many thanks for the help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 2 10 Days in Austria
- 3 Return to Slovenia and Venice plus Trieste
- 4 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 5 Norte Dame light show!
- 6 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.
- 7 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 8 Avignon
- 9 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 10 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 11 8 months around Europe
- 12 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 13 Favorite London memories
- 14 Hotels or apartments recommendations for Seville Malaga Córdoba Ronda
- 15 Ronda or Jerez
- 16 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 17 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 18 two days in rome
- 19 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 20 Flight questions To Italy with Frankfurt connection
- 21 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 22 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 23 Preliminary planning for Croatia May or June 2017
- 24 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 25 Budget trip