I'll contact customer service tomorrow but I also would like to hear experiences so we don't get lead falsely.
I have a connection flight from Riga to Istanbul to India at the same day. So I want to change my flight making it some days earlier to Istanbul paying whatever the fees are so I can hang around a bit there some days. And then take the India flight on it's planned day. Is this possible?
If this is not possible, can I buy a different ticket to Istanbul earlier cancelling/skipping my flight at Riga, but still continue to my India flight at its planned day? I am asking these because I've read some things here so they've confused my mind. Like if I skip one leg of the flight, rest is cancelled, etc.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BROTHER printer 1:888:482:3831 contact installations brother Tec*h care
- 2 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 3 Milan airport--which one
- 4 Paris Apartment
- 5 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 6 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 7 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 8 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 9 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 10 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 11 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 12 Barcelona to Malaga
- 13 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 14 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 15 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 16 Which Area in London?
- 17 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 18 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 19 Paris November 2017
- 20 Getting around Lisbon
- 21 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 22 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 23 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 24 Visit to France
- 25 First time in Spain