Hi all --
We're in the process of booking a flat in London for 2 families (4 adults, 3 teens). We found a great deal on a place just south of the Thames in South Lambeth that gets great reviews. However, we know very little about that area from prior London trips and worry it will be too remote.
I also found another place that looks great (more expensive but still reasonable) a few blocks from Paddington Station. I'm kind of leaning towards this one, but would love some thoughts.
We've been to London many times, but this will be the first time with such a large group and the first time staying in a flat.
Does anyone know/have opinions about staying in South Lambeth? It's a few blocks from the Vauxhall tube station.
Any opinions would really help.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 2 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 3 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 4 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 5 UK's Cornrwall Polzeath spring base
- 6 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 7 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 8 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 9 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 10 Where to get Quality Medical Mari-Jane
- 11 1st time to Europe
- 12 My trip to Prague
- 13 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 14 Which Aran Island??
- 15 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 16 Santa Maria Novella products??
- 17 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 18 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 19 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 20 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 21 New Years in France
- 22 Mifi rentals for Portugal
- 23 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 24 Rome Hotel
- 25 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
Hi all --