I'm planning to see a flamenco show at Casa de la Memoria in October. Since I need to buy 7 tickets, I do not want to do it on the day of the show. I think I'd like to reserve / purchase tickets in advance. I see that tickets for flamenco shows (at different venus) are available through FlamencoTickets.com site. They do have tickets for Casa de la Flamenco too. Is it a reliable site?
Also, I think this is a question for Kimhe Is there a way to see who will be performing at Casa de la Memoria on Oct 5-6-7-8?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tips for first trip to UK
- 2 European honeymoon help needed
- 3 10 days in europe
- 4 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 5 land vs river cruise
- 6 Portugal
- 7 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 8 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.
- 9 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 10 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 11 Where to stay in Naples?
- 12 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 13 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 14 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 15 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 16 Browsing Barcelona
- 17 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 18 Malaga Christmas lights
- 19 Croatia in mid/late October
- 20 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 21 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 22 Help with Venice Trip?
- 23 Dubrovnik
- 24 What happened to Sundriedtopepo
- 25 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna