Hi ya all,
My husband and I plan to travel by bus from Lisbon to Badajoz maybe via Evora in mid May.
From there we will have four more nights for Merida, Caceres .......
Do people suggest keep going North to Salamanca and then across to Sergovia or straight across to Toledo?
We hope to be able to get around by public bus instead of having to hire a car?
We will be ending up in Madrid.
We realise this area is a lot more remote and untouched and that is what seems appealing to us.
Would we be okay just arriving at each town and finding accommodation or would we be better off pre booking?
There doesn't seem to be a lot of info on this region compared to some other parts of Spain.
Many thanks for any advice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 2 Rail vs. Plane
- 3 Arezzo - how much time?
- 4 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 5 hotel reservations in Switzerland in June?
- 6 2 week May trip with kids
- 7 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 8 Paris November 2017
- 9 Room in Boppard with a Rhine view
- 10 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 11 New Years in France
- 12 Easter Week in Italy
- 13 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 14 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 15 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 16 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 17 Which Aran Island??
- 18 Spain or Portugal
- 19 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 20 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 21 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 22 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 23 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 24 9 day trip to France
- 25 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
Hi ya all,