I posted a similar message earlier but received no response so I'm trying again. We've actually come to a conclusion since my last post-
We will be spending 5 days in early June in (or around) Dubrovnik and I was hoping for some advice with respect to the following questions:
1. Is the weather usually warm enough to go to the beach at this time of year?
2. We weren't planning on renting a car - are there places for us to see that are reachable by public transport?
3. Are there beaches nearby that anyone can recommend?
4. Someone had suggested we spend a few days in Trogir. It seems like that is not very close - is it worth it?
5. Can anyone tell me more about the Elaphiti islands, particularly the beaches and transport to and from there?
6. If we end up basing ourselves in Dubrovnik can anyone recommend a centrally located apartment/villa rental? We will only be two people but if the price is reasonable we would consider renting a larger place.
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL EMAIL ☎ 1~844~853:3131 Password Reset Contact Now ☎ AOL Tec*h CALL.☎M3*
- 2 Best area to stay near Split for easy beach access.
- 3 beware of robbed in Milan
- 4 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 5 Which Area in London?
- 6 where to buy baby gifts in paris?
- 7 Barcelona - Rome Viking Ocean Cruise
- 8 Sorrento to Montepulciano- where to rent car?
- 9 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 10 What did your teenagers love the most of their Italy trip?
- 11 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 12 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 13 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 14 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 15 Current plan for March trip
- 16 First time in Spain
- 17 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 18 Barcelona to Malaga
- 19 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 20 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 21 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 22 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 23 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 24 Dublin for St. Patricks Day
- 25 Recommendations Budget hotel Paris