My family and I are planning our first ever visit to Paris during the spring break. I have 2 questions that will help me plan the trip effectively:-
1- Where to stay in Paris. I am looking for a clean, kid friendly and economical place to stay.
2- We have about 9 days including travel days so ideally we want to add another country to our list which can be accomplished via train or a short road trip. What would you recommend?
Thanks for your help,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 해외안전놀이터 ● 연결 : pwn22.com.com●가입코드:ctx12▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Driving
- 3 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 4 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 5 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 6 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 7 GTG Paris December 2017
- 8 Paris or Rome dinner recommendations
- 9 Malaga Christmas lights
- 10 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 11 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 12 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 13 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 14 Champs E.....no market ‘this year? How will it look?
- 15 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 16 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 17 Poland--where else to go
- 18 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 19 5 days in Andalusia
- 20 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 21 South of France
- 22 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 23 Scooter/quad/bike rental on Greek Islands
- 24 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 25 Bilbao, Basque Country, declared Best European City 2018