My husband and I will be traveling to Ireland in August for two weeks to celebrate my 40th birthday. I've come up with an itinerary and just wanted to get some input. Is this too much? Are there any places we are overlooking? If you have any accommodation recommendations that would be appreciated as well (up to $200 a night).
Dublin 2-3 nights
Kinsale 2 nights (see rock of cashel/Kilkenny on way down?)
Dingle 2 nights (the Burren/Cliffs of Moher on way to Galway?)
Galway 2 nights
Donegal/Inishbofin 2 nights (Giants Causeway on way to Belfast?) - Inishbofin was my mother-in-law's favorite place in Ireland so we figure we should visit
Belfast 2 nights (can see Glens of Antrim during stay here?)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Manchester Christmas Markets 2017
- 2 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 3 Help with Spain itinerary
- 4 My France Vacation
- 5 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 6 Greece during Easter week or August
- 7 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 8 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 9 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 10 Where to stay in Naples?
- 11 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 12 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 13 Driving
- 14 Malaga Christmas lights
- 15 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 16 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 17 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 18 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia
- 19 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 20 Provence and Cote de Azure
- 21 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 22 Andalusia schedule /Cordoba question
- 23 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 24 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 25 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris