My husband and I are going to spain for the first time leaving the states jan 1, arriving in madrid at 9:30 Am jan 2 and we fly home from barcelona Jan 9. So far thats the extent of our plans… We have both traveled in Europe before but neither to Spain. I know most people are very adamant about not doing too much on a trip but we are movers and it being winter time we want to get the highlights of Spain (as much as we can) with the crowds being somewhat thinned out. We aren't huge museum people so i'm a little lost with Madrid (basically what are the must sees). I would LOVE to go to the Alhambra but I am trying to figure out logistically how I can make it make sense. We love to eat, drink, and learn about the culture of a new place we have never been before. The museums and full tours are not our speed as much. We are upper 20's and fortunately budget isn't too much of a concern. Welcoming any and all itinerary suggestions and must sees!
thanks in advance! xo
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 TOSHIBA PRINTER 1800:681 :7208 installations CONTACTTOSHIBA Techh care
- 2 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 3 Copenhagen, Stockholm & Bergen April 2018
- 4 Amsterdam at End of Year - Tickets for Museums
- 5 Advise Needed
- 6 10 days in europe
- 7 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 8 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 9 Black Friday in Britain? Why?
- 10 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 11 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 12 6 days in Slovenia and Croatia in January
- 13 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 14 land vs river cruise
- 15 Hiking - Suggest a location
- 16 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 17 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 18 19 days Ireland by car - please advise
- 19 Scotland ideas
- 20 Tips for first trip to UK
- 21 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 22 Iceland tours from Keflavik
- 23 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 24 The World's Greatest Churches
- 25 Malaga Christmas lights