We are in the beginning stages of a trip to London. It will be our first- we have only been to Europe twice- and not since 2009.
It will be myself (45 year old woman), my husband and our 16 year old daughter. The trip is for her 16 b-day. Her sister had a big party & trip to San Francisco ... This daughter is not a"party" girl - so she picked a trip to London.
We don't have too much time - 2 travel days and 6 or 7 days in London.
Two things that are high on her list:
Theater & Harry potter (don't laugh!) She adoresHarry potter and has going to the Harry potter placecoutsidecof London as a bucket list.
We are flying from Dfw will leave on a Thursday night and return Thursday or Friday the following week.
I am really confused on where to stay- I am thinking apartment? Confused on the areas... We have a ton of Marriott points, but with the three of us that might not be the best idea...
I have to have reliable Internet due to work and school .
Would like a two bedroom ... I admit, I like a little more than sparse... We usually stay at Marriott so very middle of the road - budget is a consideration...
Thinking first or second week of October of 2013..
H e l p
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 2 Barcelona tour option help please
- 3 2 week May trip with kids
- 4 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 5 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 6 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 7 Easter Week in Italy
- 8 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 9 Airport Transfer
- 10 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 11 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 12 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 13 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 14 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 15 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 16 Which Aran Island??
- 17 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 18 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 19 Mifi rentals for Portugal
- 20 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 21 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 22 Moscow Hotels
- 23 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 24 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 25 Dublin to Donegal