First time poster. I am headed to Rome in January and had a few questions.
1. Which airport is the best to fly into in Italy? I am flying from the US and want the quickest passport control and luggage pick up line.
2. Has anyone taken Uber to get around in Italy? If so how was the service and did the drivers speak any English?
3. Similar to above, how well was english spoken in Rome, Naples, and Palermo? I know some spanish, but I know 0 Italian. I've been in almost total non speaking countries and it was a slight issue, but didnt know how Italy faired.
4. Has anyone been to Palermo (Sicily), are the welcoming to tourist?
5. What is the best way to exchange US dollars for Euros??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 KODAK printer 1:800:681:7208 installations Contact KODAK Tec*h care
- 2 Two week Europe itenirary help
- 3 Keukenhaf
- 4 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 5 Sleep at Heathrow
- 6 Arezzo - how much time?
- 7 South of London in March, ancient trees and Daffodils?
- 8 Netherlands, Brussels and possibly Luxembourg
- 9 Netherlands- Texel
- 10 9 Day trip itinerary west and northern ireland
- 11 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 12 Annecy or Talloires or other?
- 13 Serious fire at Cameron House Hotel, Loch Lomond
- 14 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 15 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 16 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 17 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 18 9 day trip to France
- 19 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 20 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 21 England
- 22 Santa Maria Novella products??
- 23 Waze Navigation in Iteland? Or other?
- 24 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 25 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg